Diamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond Text

Me & My Family

This blog is all about me and my family. I'm Angeline, a happy, cheerful, humurous and contended mummy with a 5 yr old girl ( as of 2008 ) and a caring & understanding husband.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First of all like to say many thanks to my dearest sis and friend Kamilia for the beautiful surprise birthday celebration for me. Didn't know they had actually planned since this morning, still wondering how come Serlina insist on meeting me tonight. We met at Jurong East for kopi session after my driving lesson and it took me by surprise that they had actually prepared a cake. Still blur blur why they were smiling at me when I returned to the table after buying some dinner, didn't realise the cake at first hahaha........so sweet of them........and so coincidence my camera was with me at that time, trust me I didn't know beforehand.

Had a great time although most of the time we were talking about horror movies! "Serlina, I know you sacrifice your Jap class tonight, really appreciate that", muak muak!! Okay for now, got to go sleep sleep........sweet dreams to all.

No comments: